My new life on the road!



I've been living in my new dog house on wheels for a few days now and adjusting to this new life is easier than i thought.

I've got my own sofa bed now, which is kind of cool, but i can't sleep in the big bed with my parents anymore.  Too high for me to jump in.  So the other night, dad came to sleep with me on the sofa.  He didn't want me to feel lonely...  My dad is really the best in the world!

My backyard changes everyday.  After spending a couple of days at my granny's home, we stayed at this lady's house where i met a new friend, a doggie named Bella.  She had quite a loud bark for such a tiny dog!

My parents said that we would spend the week-end around here to celebrate our National Day (June 24th) and see the fireworks.  Hope we won't be too close to them because it scares me a little...

To be honest with you, i do have my moments when i think of my old house, but i know that this life on the road will be such a great experience for me!

Next time i'll talk to you guys, i'll probably be near the town of Rimouski and guess what?  I'll sleep near the light house!  Coolest thing ever!!  I'll also stay at a yak farm! Yes, yaks, you read that right!  You know, the animal that lives in Tibet?!  Isn't it great??!!

See you soon!  Love you!

p.s. i gave my new home a nickname... Bob the Camper! BOL!



12 comments:

  1. What an exciting life on the road! The lighthouse sounds like it will be really nice. Maybe you'll spot some boats in the water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see the lighthouse, i'm sure it will be pawsome! Just hope the water won't be too cold!

      Delete
  2. Lulu how sweet of your dad to sleep with you! Would love to see some pictures of your travels too! I know what yaks are, I ate some of mom's rug that is made from baby yak wool, she caught me before I got to the pretty part! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dolly! I know, my dad is the best! I will post some pics as soon as mum takes the time to sort them out, promise! I hope i won't be scared of the yaks, heard mum saying they were really big!!

      Delete
  3. This is great Lulu, love Aggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aggy dear! so glad you came on my blog! Hope i'll hear from you often! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hi Lulu, we found you through Miss Marple's blog. What an exciting life you have, living on wheels and traveling to new places. Keeping posting pics so we get to see the new places with you.
    Roy & Shefali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi guys! So happy you found me! Come back often, promise i'll post a lot of pics for you!

      Delete